CFO Dashboard to Monitor Your Cash Flow
Know Your Company’s Financial Health via CFO Dashboard
Smart CFO’s need to know all about the cash flow statements over the specified time periods. TallyGraphs CFO Dashboard provides insights on critical financial metrics in an easy visual format from your Tally data.
Cash flows analysis
TallyGraphs Cash flows analysis tells you how much cash went into and out of a company during a specific time frame such as a month. CFO’s need this analysis because it sounds very similar to the income statement, which shows how much revenue came in and how many expenses went out.
The top of the CFO dashboard reflects your company’s growth against your sales, purchase, expenses, which means that you can always cash flow in & out.
Month wise Cash Flow
- Compare month-wise cash inflows and outflows
- Cash In is mainly based on the receipt transactions and direct or indirect incomes
- Cash Out is mainly based on the payment transactions and direct or indirect expenses
- Net flow amount is difference between cash in and cash out amount
- Verify cash flow statement in Tally Cash flow menu